They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Once your gone...YOUR GONE!

Since leaving my previous job I noticed how people change toward you. I know it happens all the time but I guess I trusted to much to think it wouldn't happen to me.....WRONG!

I myself am still in touch with more than half of my co-workers from NJ. I also had one job there for over 10 years and I still talk to them by email, Face book and when ever I go back there. It was a smaller company but still I was well liked and I worked well with everyone. When each of my parents died I remember all them calling and half of them coming to the wake. It was just who we were, like family! My going away party included every single one of them, from the office to the people in the factory....every one of them came and between family and friends my party had over 200 people there...now that's what I call nice

I understand that my previous place of employment was big but in 14 years I met and established relationships with alot of people there. Now when I speak to alot of them they act like they never ever knew me? and a few of them know how to keep me at arms length like they can't say or tell me what's going on because I am not to be trusted anymore? Why? What are they trying to prove? I almost feel sorry for alot of them because they can't trust anyone, what a shame

All I can say is that people are strange and I am so glad that I am who I am. I will bend over backwards not to hurt someones feelings, my parents raised me right! But People around here go out of their way to cause bad feelings.......

BUT there are those exceptions and they know who they are...

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie