They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, June 22, 2009

My New Journey has begun...............

Well today I started my new position at All About Staffing and working with my good friend Joyce. What a difference, Wow! It was only the first day but for me that is all it takes. I have had only 2 jobs in my life and both felt like I did today so I know I am going to be O.K.

Why is it going to be better? 1st of all Joyce is my boss, but she sees us as a team which makes me respect her even more. There is no competition on who is doing more work? or who is liked better by the boss or who is the most popular in the Hospital? or "This one doesn't like me and that one hates me, etc. 2Nd of all Joyce is who she has always been to me, and I feel I can be the same way with her. There are just so many reasons why this will be better for me. I also feel that my stress level will be so much lower. I use to leave my old job in only 2 ways, stressed or upset. No in between. As far as my co-workers, yes I will miss them. I don't know if we are always going to stay in touch but if we do then I know we are friends and if we drift away then I know we weren't. For me I wore my heart on my shoulders so everyone in H.R Knew if I was upset, angry or happy and excepted me for that. I felt the same about them but some where down the line things changed, we changed.

I also started to add Church back into my routine as of this past Sunday, Father's Day. I felt it was a special Day so it would be a good day to start. Before Ayden this was already in my weekly routine and I never thought twice about it because that is who I was, now I want that part of me back. I never left my faith I still did my prayers when needed and sometimes when not needed.

So as I go on my journey my goal will be to find more peace in my life. I want to keep going and learn how to be "Me" again because I think I have lost myself in the past few years... so stay tuned....... P.S another part of this Journey will be to do my blog more frequently..

1 comment:

Joyce's Journey said...

I am so happy we are together and I have to remember that we are working, not playing!! :) I am sure you will be happy here and that you will find yourself again and you will enjoy your days because that is how it is supposed to be. The journey has just begun. Let's enjoy the ride!!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie