They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, June 5, 2009

New Journey.....


Well I will be starting a new journey in my life in a couple of weeks. I have been offered a job to work for a Staffing Company and best of all I will be working with a friend, Joyce. The job itself will also be very good for me because I know I will learn so much more.


Life is all about change I am told but its also a scary part of life. What is scary about life changes? the unknown! Not knowing if I am a good fit, not knowing what is expected of me.

Not knowing how this will all work out.. I am confident that with this job I will be alot happier.

It's going to be Joyce and I, not alot of woman all trying to be number #1. That is what my last

job was all about, including me. I won't lie. Everyone wants to be number #1. In fact I know I was number #1 for many years with my boss but then things change, jealous people come along and didn't like me for that so trouble started to brew which made me very defensive and unhappy. Once that happens you need to move on because it won't get better, it just won't I lived it. I really want to go back to the person I was, hard worker, nice., courteous and not walking around with a chip on my shoulder. Joyce is a very positive person and I truly hope that rubs off on me. In my old office the people were great (Some) and I use to love going to work. Then as I said different people came along mostly ones that didn't like me for one reason or another.


I so much enjoyed having a interview that lasted an hour and they saw me for who I am. They loved my resume and they could see from my resume that I was over qualified for the position I am taking which really made me feel great. I am very proud of my work ethics, very proud and that is something my old job couldn't take away from me....
So, I am taking a new Journey soon and I hope this journey takes me to do many wonderful things, also to grow more and learn more and just be happy to go to work again. I miss that feeling and I know that feeling will come again.




No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie