They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, May 18, 2009

It's about Time......



Well it's been awhile since I wrote something, and I thought I should really "Catch Up" Since I last wrote you my daughter Cassandra graduated from Massage Therapy School (Its a college that I can never remember the name of ) and needless to say I am very very proud of her, it's been a long two years and she did and I was happy to help her fulfill her goal.




I am still working for HCA East FL Division in the Education Department and since I last wrote about this job things have been going pretty well (Knock on Wood) and there have not been any major problems and Charlene has been pretty nice all and all. Charlene does have a good side to her for instance it was told to me on the Thursday before an orientation date that the following Monday Hospital Orientation would be held in the Department I am working in which made feel sick to my stomach....I mean how would you feel watching and hearing two people doing something you had been doing for over 14 years? and one of those people who can not stand me doing what I did. Anyone who really knows me knows how hurt I would be to see that , I loved my job very much and only a select few undertsand that....Well I guess my face changed with out saying a word and Charlene came to me later and said "Karen Work from home Monday" I was floored!! I asked her why and she said "We both know why" and that is all that was said on the subject except for me thanking her for being so concerned about my feelings, I was kind of in shock this came from Charlene but it goes to show you that you really never know a person, they'll always surprise you especially when you least expect it...In fact she has been on Vacation since Last Wednesday and is not due back until tomorrow. While she is out she left me some work to do and I was in contact with her daily via email. Almost every day Charlene would say "Go home Early" and 9 times out of ten I would because Charlene was still giving me the 8 hours of work which I am very appreciative of. I didn't take advantage either I did my work and then went home. Friday was the best because I knew I had a busy Saturday coming up so getting out at Noon that day was Great. I had Lunch with my friends Linda and Joyce, did some shopping, went home and started laundry, etc. Saturday was a busy day because Cassandra and Lance had a trip with Lance's company to go on a all day trip to the Bahama's in which they left at 4:30am and did get back until 1:00am so as you can see I had a very long day with a 3 year old. I am proud to say with "Both" Got thru the day very well. I was also able t0 do my cleaning, laundry, and everything else I like to do on Saturday's just with a little more Patience's then usual. Ayden had his moments but we got thru them. The best thing I did was go to the store with him and let him pick out the movie "Madagascar" in which he watched over and over again so that was a really big help. Then on Sunday we hung around, did food shopping and went to a Garcia barbecue for Rosealba who I believe was 87 years of age, God Bless her (Her husband is also alive and well at 92 years of age).

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie