They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A weekend of ?????

Well Memorial Day Weekend is over, now ask me what I did? I don't have a clue! I didn't do anything really special but the weekend just got away from me. I can say the all the Laundry is done, I can say the upstairs floors and bathrooms are done and this is thanks to Cassandra who took charge of the upstairs while I was nursing a headache on Saturday for a couple of hours. I can also say that I did my food shopping but after all that what did I do? I did get obsessed watching that stupid show, "Jon & Katie plus 8" marathon. It was on all weekend leading up to the season 5 premier which was so depressing it stunk! I had never seen this show before and apparently it's been on for 5 years. I did enjoy some of the earlier episodes but honestly their was nothing else on and when I pull out my puzzles I don't really "Watch" because I am concentrating on the puzzle. Long story short, I think the show needs to go way because it's not a family show anymore, it's not about the kids anymore. It should now be called "Jon and Kate Show" because it's all about these 2 selfish parents who have become all "Hollywood" leaving their 8 plus children behind. So honestly that took up alot of my weekend.



I did pop in the occasional movie, Bride wars, and I saw "Love comes Softly" again (My 3rd time I think) but honestly their is nothing on anymore so I know getting back into my reading "Mode" is going to be very easy I think. I have not read a good book in awhile so I am looking forward to spending most of the summer reading the "Love comes softly" series that my friend Joyce is giving me. It's a christian series set back in the 1800's, western style and I have seen all the movies so now it's time to read the book. Most people like to read the book first, not me I like to see the movie and then read the book to discover all the differences between the 2.

I also had a visitor, Paola on Sunday evening through Monday evening . She is going through alot of personal problems so I am there for her when she needs me and she has been very down so I had her come over to get her mind off of things and Ayden will always help you with that. She told Ayden she was having a baby and all he did for the rest of the weekend was stare at her belly, it was so funny. Of course there were a million questions but then again that is nothing new these days.

So, again my weekend went very fast. I had 4 days off (Yes, even Friday) and nothing to show for it! But I like that kind of weekend...sometimes.

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie