They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, November 6, 2009

"Let the Games begin".....

I love to play games..I have since I was little. I remember playing Monopoly with my mom and brothers all the time. It can bring "Fun time" to a family only because you do it together and it's also alot of fun!

Ayden is starting to have a new love ....Games...He loves to play and he plays to win. I enjoy playing mostly all the games with him. In fact I am the one that has tried to by him a Game each weekend...3 Weeks ago it was "Chutes & Ladders...




and 2 weeks ago it was "Candy Land"






and this week it is "Monkey's in a Barrel"

Mostly all of these games are games from years past, I remember all of these games from when I was little...There are alot more games out there that I want to get for Ayden only because he loves it so much. The other good piece of playing games is teaching them how to play "Fair". It also teaches them their colors, numbers, etc. Cassandra is very much into the games as well with Ayden...I can hear them down stairs laughing and yelling every night...It can bring families together...I love and enjoy it so much...

I hope Santa brings us all a whole bunch of Games for Christmas.....It's one gift that will make us all very happy to get...together!



No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie