They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Blog page....

I really wish I could get someone to help me design my Blog page..I hate it! I know there are ways to upload different backgrounds, etc. I look at alot of blogs thru Blogspot.com and alot of them are so nice and they normally say alot about the writer. A friend of mine Joyce,has a beautiful page, and she also has a little tulip as her cursor...I want that! I may sound a little immature about this but I really believe on these blogs you need to express yourself and who you are through the blog page.

I know I normally don't keep up with the "Daily" goings and comings of my life but once in awhile I write because I am Happy about something and I also write when I am sad about something...and Believe I also write when I am angry about something because this blog is a real stress reliever...it helps alot.

With this new year coming I hope to learn more about "Blogging" and how it works. I want to teach myself alot about designing the page for the different moods I am in. Believe me NOBODY ever really reads this blog except for maybe Joyce who got me to join in the first place. I believe Matthew checks in once in a while but that is really it (I have alot of devoted followers..NOT)LOL

So,I will make my vow here and now that I will make this page more about who I am and what I am feeling because I believe that is what Blogspot.com is all about!

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie