They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, November 23, 2009

Movies....I love them!!

I really wanted to see Blind Side at the movies this weekend and I almost did but it was sold out believe it or night. The theater was PACKED for Twilight 2, "New Moon" but the theater had that movie showing in 2 theaters, and Blind side was in just one. I have not wanted to go to the movies in forever because there was nothing out there I wanted to see. Of course all weekend I saw commercials for the movie.

I ended up just watching movies at home all weekend. I could watch movies all day if they were good. I am also famous for watching the same movie over and over...right now I have HBO free for 3 months on my new cable plan and I have taped and seen over and over the movie "Bridal Wars"...I LOVE THIS MOVIE...I guess I keep watching it because there is something said at the ending that I can't get out of my head, and it's about friends in your life...I have seen it over and over each time I hear it I tear up ..EVERY TIME. My friends are not the same anymore. Some of them have become more distance and others have become closer in ways (Facebook..LOL) It could just be me being all paranoid , who knows? if it's me I wish they would tell me?

I would rather lie then tell any of my friends something that would hurt them and I use to believe the same with them..but not anymore I guess....for me somethings are just better left unsaid..so they don't hurt peoples feelings....I guess anyone reading this must think "What is she talking about?" and all I can say is that I am getting very sentimental with age...My Dad was the same way. He was ruff around the edge Dad for all my childhood years but after awhile, just before he passed he was so sentimental, everything touched him ...and he touched me in that way, and I want to be just like him...

I don't hurt anyone on purpose, so why do people (Friends) have to be ...who knows!

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie