They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, January 22, 2010

Coloring...is my passion

For the past 4-5 months now during my "Down Time" I have fallen into the art of coloring..it is so relaxing for me. I could sit in my room for hours every night and color...I do have alot of books that I color in (They are not the kids coloring books, more adult having to do with history, etc)

I have fallen in love coloring the Disney Giant coloring sheets having to do with alot of the Characters..I love it!...As you can see from the pictures below I am in the middle of coloring the Disney Princesses...I find them to be my favorite because of the different colors I can use on all of them... I use Pencils, not crayons and I find the pencils to be so much easier because you see the picture really come "Alive" so much "Sharper" looking... There are many nights now that I look at the clock and it's 8:00pm and then I look up again and it's midnight...I love it so much because it is so relaxing for me especially when I have had a stressful day...

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie