They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, January 8, 2010

Jinx myself....

Well, it's a new Year, 2010...a new start....will it be good? or will it be bad? For the past 2 years I have been afraid of the New year...because for the last couple of years I have not had the best of times...But starting out this year I have been very VERY cautious...I take nothing for Grant it..

It's only been 8 days into the new year and a couple of things have come my way that are actually good..(.shhhhh...I didn't really say that) One is the other day I came home and on my steps was a FedEx addressed to me and it said it was from "Wells Fargo" my mortgage company and in it was a bunch of paper work offering me a small modification on my payments which I have been asking for....FOR THE PAST YEAR...the only problem is that the payments are still very high, they only dropped the payments by $200.00 a month and paying $1,614.00 is way to much for me because I also pay HOA of $250.00 ...This paperwork needs to be filled out and mailed in with in 10 days and my first payment will be March 1st 2010. If this payment was a little bit less I would be thrilled by now...when I called the woman told me to sign the paperwork and send it in along with a long explanation as to why you feel the payments won't work out and see if they send me another modification. The woman said if they don't then I have at least until March 1st to make a payment and keep asking for lower amounts...so this process seems alot better then what I was going through before...I was shocked to receive this. I really thought by now the house would be in total foreclose. I thought that is why I had not heard anything from them since November, 2009...so it was a wonderful surprise...in a small way!

My second good news of the year so far is ....My air-conditioning broke in my car back in November and I have been racking my brain to find the $$ to fix it because I have been very tight with $$ because of Christmas and the Good Faith Mortgage payments....I had to find something in my glove department in my car and I pulled out my Carmax information and right on the front I see a date of June 6, 2012...and I thought for a moment what is this? and it suddenly came to me that for the first time in my life I had bought the extra Service coverage for my car....I was floored...I had totally forgotten about it..I pulled out the coverage form and low and behold my Air-conditioning is COVERED...woooo woooo. So all I have to do is call Carmax and make an Appt....

So, as you can see I really don't want to Jinx myself by saying " This will be a Great Year for me" because who knows? Like I said it is only 8 days into the year....

So, I guess it will just go "day by day" for me....it's better that way!

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie