They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Tuesday, January 19, 2010

POWER..why do people feel they need to have it?

Why do so many people feel that they need to have the "Power" ? and if it's not their idea it's no idea? Why do people need to feel so "Superior" to others? I don't get it?

Never in my life did I ever want to "Be in Charge" it's not in my character to be that way, and I am grateful for that. Everyone is different, I get that...some people work hard to get where they are in life as do I and it's just part of every one's human nature to br better...but at who's expense? That is the real question..


For instance take my daughter (Please..LOL, just kidding) she will argue with me until she is blue in the face because she knows she is right....and when she sees that I am right she will brush it off like she says "Whatever"..and she is just one example .It's funny sometimes, but I just feel like I have been dealing with this kind of person my whole life...no matter where I go...This is why I guess I am who I am and"GOOD FOR ME" because I am happy being "Me" and I don't feel like I need to be "Better" or Above" anyone...

Believe me I am the first person to admit that if someone likes your ideas and your comments you feel sooooooo good about yourself..But then again I don't have the "NEED" for it at all....

I am happy with who I am most of the time. For a very long time I was not happy but I have just seen so many people with the attitudes of being "Superior"and I wonder if their really happy? and if being "Superior" makes them happy then I say go for it...BUT Just think about the people your taking it out on....do they need to be treated like that to make YOU feel good?

Think about it..............

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie