They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Thursday, July 15, 2010

Don't Get it...???

I just don't get it when it comes to these mortgage companies? I have been dealing with mine for over a year now and we still have no settlement. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful that they are trying to work out a new payment so they don't foreclose on me but how many packets will they send me before they "Get it"?

So far have received 5 packets of new payment plans and 4 out of the 5 were for the same payment, only going down by $75.00 from my high monthly payment. How is that helping me?

Well yesterday I got another FedEx package with yes another Mortgage payment offer and this time they want me to pay $1.594.00 and this is $100.00 cheaper than the last packet...so we are making a little progress but there is still no way I could pay that...Who could on what I make....NO WAY! and honestly I make pretty good money (Not what I had before, when I bought this house) and it should be enough to keep my house and still have $$ left to pay other bills...well not with this Payment...I send my financial sheet every single month and they have to come up with a payment based on the financial sheet....if I paid this payment every month I would have a total of about $600.00 to pay electric, water, home owners, food, gas, etc. Now who could do that? I would live like a hermit because I wouldn't have money to do anything?

My point here is WHY CAN'T THEY JUST DO A NEW APPRAISAL on the house???? That would totally bring down the payment...Its crazy....but I will keep doing what I am doing until they say they can not work with me anymore. Then I will start looking for a apartment...I hate the thought of it but this looks like it's going to take that road. The only way I could afford this house now is if they did a appraisal and it doesn't look like they will be doing that....I just want it settled before the fall, Christmas, etc. I hate the thought of having to move out by the holidays because that would REALLY brake my heart..!!

And my heart will be broken anyway when my daughter and Grandson move out next month.....now that will be a whole other blog to read...LOL.. (I will give you a hint, My grandson Ayden has already told his mom that he has  chosen to stay in Gigi's house and she and Lance can move out..)

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie