They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, July 28, 2008

Another weekend goes by to fast

My weekends really seem to just fly by these days. I so enjoy my weekends now because I can have "My Time" back. It may sound selfish but I watch my very active grandson during the week nights, yes dinner, bath and the dreaded "BEDTIME" I don't get to really sit until at least 9;00 p.m.
I would really love to work on myblog but I don't really like the layouts they offer and I would love to really find some diffrent ways to find other layouts? If anyone can send me some directions on "HOW TO" I would be so Greatful, then I could really start working on what I want to make it look nice, like a reflection of me
Any info would help!

1 comment:

Joyce's Journey said...

Karen - go to www.pyzam.com and/or www.finalsense.com. They have tons of blogger layouts. You just need to go to where the code is, grab it and put it in your layout (html settings, if I remember right). Call me when you're doing it if you have a problem. I can walk you through it. I've gotten so much help from people and I would love to help you!!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie