They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Little Man is too much

My little man Ayden is becoming more and more active, I have never seen a child like this. He is the energizer bunny child. His mother goes to school 4 nights a week and I am in charge of dinner, bath and the treaded "Bed TIME" which is the worst of all. He knows when is mom says bedtime it's BEDTIME but with Gigi he thinks I playing. Ayden must get up 10 times or more before he finally goes to sleep, by then it's almost 10:00 pm and I start my night, dinner, wash, etc. I don't know what to do, I love him so much, he is my heart but I am so tired I can hardly get up in the mornings now. That is not me, believe me..

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

You will survive - you may not know it or see it now, but you will. You may have circles under your eyes. You may be crabby now and then, but you will survive. And your little Ayden will grow up knowing a grandmother's love is different than a mom's love and very special in its own way.

rachel said...

I'm sorry, I like my sleep. I feel bad for you. It must be hard. You will get through it though. All the tiredness will all be worth it.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie