They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, July 21, 2008

My Weekend


Here is a photo of my Grandson's Ayden "Time out" chair It was used alot this weekend...alot!

I had a really good weekend, I am in the middle of re-doing my bathroom..it's been such fun. I started this a couple of weeks ago by buying
a new,sink cabinet,mirror and Toilet. The cabinet and mirror were mahagony and the toilet was a light tan color. I started to painting this weekend. The walls are a very very like pink, the color is called "Heaven Sent" and it is so pretty. I also bought a kind of off white color for the base. I saw this combination of paint in "Southern Style" Magazine". I love it, it looks better than I thought it would. I am still working on it, I only did the first coat and I think it will take at least 3 for the real color to show. I love doing things like this to my home. Next weekend on to the 2/3 coats , I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Karen - your bathroom sounds so nice!!! I love the name "Heaven Sent". What brand of paint is it? I can't wait to see it. I'm going to get my bedroom done after the holidays and want to do it a very pale pink. This color might go well in my room also.

Karen said...

Joyce,
The color "Heaven scent" is a really pale pink. My room is a medium pink color so the pink in my bathroom really comes out..It will be so much fun picking out colors for your room..

rachel said...

Ayden's little time out chair is adorable! He has grown so much! Your bathroom will turn out beautiful, i just know it. The color sounds really pretty!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie