They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day two



Here is a photo of my "Best friend Bailey". This little dog came into my life when I was at my lowest. Bailey loves me unconditionally..! He shows me everyday how much he loves me and I feel the same about him. When my grandson arrived I was nervous about jealousy on Baileys part but I was wrong---it was on my Grandson, Ayden's part. Ayden is very very jealous of Bailey..he tortures him, pushes him and now he is starting to "Body Slamming" My dog..It is really hard on Bailey and he nevedr bites Ayden, he just looks at me almost telling me to "Help"

There are times when they get along which is a wonderful sight to see!

2 comments:

rachel said...

Hi Karen!! Aw this is really cute! I love your blog! As well as the name! Bailey is the cutest! And of course, so is Ayden!! (:

Joyce's Journey said...

Welcome to blogland!!!!! You will have so much fun with this. It looks great and I really enjoyed reading your posts. Enjoy!!!!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie