They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Sunday, December 21, 2008

Memories of Christmas Past.....

Today I am adding one photo. This photo says it all for me, it is a photo of
my mom and dads 1st Christmas together. Because of this photo we have had
so many many wonderful memories of Christmas. Our parents really taught us
what Christmas is all about....and now we pass on the same traditions our own.
This is the time of year that I miss them both so very much.....

Most of this Blog will be Pictures because for me 70% of my photo albums are from Christmas Passed. For me Christmas is "The most wonderful time of the year...." because anything that is going on in your life you just put on hold until after Christmas. Like me, I don't have a job but I will worry about that the day after Christmas, ( Believe me I will) First we must remember why we have Christmas and that is because of the birth of Jesus, and that is the number one reason. need to put aside our worries and think of the joy of Jesus "Birthday". Then of course there is "Santa Claus" We could not have the fun of Christmas with out him,. Then we have Family and Friends in with whom we share the spirit of Christmas.

As you see in the next few photos Cassandra ALWAYS got her wish......



















Here is a rare Photo of ME and Cassandra because I don't like to see Photos of my self,,




Family and Friends are the best part of Christmas....


Mom and Ryan





Uncle Matt and Cassandra









Eddie, Andrea and Ryan's, His First Christmas



Patrick and Maggie...This is a much missed Christmas passed





Anne and I, we spent many a Christmas together..



Me and "My Girls".....






More to come tomorrow......

3 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Oh Karen! I just love these pictures of Cassandra! What a beauty!!! You look so cute in that picture! I love looking at old pictures. I can't wait to see more!!!!

AnneH said...

Karen, what great pictures and I can attest to Cassandra always getting what she wanted. My dad has always said that he knew Christmas was coming when I started keeping Cassandra's gifts at my house so she didn't see what "Santa" gave her. I miss our marathon wrapping sessions and my occassional mistake, yes they were honest mistakes, of putting my name instead of Santa's. I LOVE the picture of all of us girls. We had some really good times!!!!

Joyce's Journey said...

I love the picture you added of your mom and dad! It is something what an influence our parents have on so many for so many years - they probably could never imagine at the time. What beautiful memories you have . . .

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie