They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Sunday, December 7, 2008

it's that time of year......

As they say..."It's The most wonderful Time of the year" is really so true. No matter what is going on in my Life I can always be happy at this time of year, it's just the way I am. I also see it in Cassandra, she always loved Christmas and she is like a little kid at this time of year. But this year her son comes first. Cassandra picked me up after work the other day and her and I went shopping for Ayden and she was so happy doing it, I loved watching her.

Well here is a few ways I decorated my home, first off my Bedroom. I am in my room more than anything, it's my sanctuary...(Most of the time)

My Christmas tree is "New" This year, I bought one of those "Pull Up Tree" and I think it's beautifulI made the mistake of going to "Target" last week with Ayden and he saw this beautiful Christmas Decoration with "Yes, you got it a TRAIN" going round and round. He said he wanted it of course and I said "no" and he was so good about it I went back that night and bought it. No Sale, it was $50.00 Ssshhhhh don't tell me
brother Eddie...


Next are a few pictures around the house, my Living room table, my couch, and a few other places.






3 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Everything looks beautiful!!!!! Your bed looks soooo good! I want to do that!!! I love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, but I really like the Snoopy pics!!

AnneH said...

Very nice decorations and I LOVE your bedding!!!!!!! I just decorated this past Sunday.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie