They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Bailey....




Today is my Bailey's 6th Birthday. It was six years ago that he was born "for" me. This little dog is one of the most important things in my life. Bailey loves me unconditionally, to him I have no faults..to him, I am his world. That is a feeling that is very hard to describe unless you have a dog or really any animal that you love.

For his birthday we bought a small Carvel cake. Ayden loves to blow out the candles for him. Ayden also offered to have 2 pieces of cake, one for him and he would also eat Bailey's piece but assured him that Bailey has no problem eating his cake by himself. So here is a photo of my two favorite guys celebrating ...

1 comment:

Joyce's Journey said...

I can't believe Bailey is six years old!!!! That went fast!! He looks so good! You take very good care of him. My Lacie has some brown stains from her tears by her eyes. One eye has gotten really bad just lately and I don't like the way it looks. Bailey has no brown by his eyes at all!!! I always clean Lacie's face, but I guess she has allergies because her one eye really tears alot.

Happy Birthday Bailey!!! God bless you for the joy you bring to all who know you!!!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie