They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Saturday, January 10, 2009

What to say?????????????

I just have rack my brain to see what I could write about since my last blog, which at least 2 weeks ago and I can't think of a thing to say. I have a daily regimen of getting up, getting Ayden
ready for school, coming home and making more coffee (Unless I treat myself to Starbucks). After that I more or less get on the computer for the day, looking up jobs, answering emails, etc.

I have taken a day or two off to go to the movies like I did Friday because it is driving me crazy to sit around worrying about where my next paycheck is going to come from.

I did have a interview on Thursday with a company affiliated with my old one but it is a drive. They said they would make a decision by the end of the week which was yesterday. I am just thinking that they are waiting until Monday, right? I did have another company call me which I called back and they called back when I was at the movie on Friday, so we are playing phone tag.

But really I am just bored, I am so not the "Stay at home Mom" I just can't do it. I am turning 50 this year and I always thought I would be celebrating that with my co-workers at JFK but that is not going to happen. I do not have a hard time turning 50, it doesn't bother me, what bothers me is turning 50 and not having a job, that scares me.'

I have to have faith that there is a reason for everything that is happening and I have to have faith that God will show me the way. I just pray it's soon...

\


No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie