They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life .......Thank God!!


I am letting my house go....it is time. I can't live like this any longer....

I have lived in Florida now almost 15 years and for the first 10 years I lived in apartments and yes I dreamed of my own place but honestly I was always happy......Now I have my own place and I am unhappy...so I need to do this not only for my family/friends but for me. I want to go back to living...like getting my hair done when I want to, go shopping for clothes, getting my nails done once and awhile, having perfume on my dresser (I have not had a bottle since April) and I want to spoil my Grandson and I want to help my daughter with things that she needs.. I want to go to NJ and visit my family/friends....These are the things that truly make me happy and if I have to be stressed and worried all the time and not enjoy these things then was is the sense of having a house of your home...Life is to short and I need to start living again. I think I have lost myself this past year dwelling on things that are done and gone.... and things I can't change.

It's like the movie "It's a wonderful Life" I never really saw what I had in my life until I saw most of it slipping away....Like George Bailey says " Your the richest person in the world as long as you have family/friends" and I am very wealthy!!!



1 comment:

Joyce's Journey said...

This is a wonderful post. I think they say that the true test is kowing when to move on, difficult as it may be. You seem so peaceful and you do seem happier since you made this decision. You will be fine. You deserve to be happy.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie