They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year 2010......

Well another year has gone by, and what a year it was....I hope that 2010 will be a year that I can remember fondly because 2009 is a year I want to just forget..LOL.

2010 will be a good year according to my friend Joyce..her logic? It is 2 (0) for my birth month and 10 is for the day so according to Joyce it has to be "My Year" and I am going to go with that.

I want to experience new things in 2010. I am in the process of making a list as to what I want to accomplish (The list will be a whole other blog.lol) I want to think long and hard about this list because it has to be things I really want to do but it also has to be things that I can Honestly do.

Life surprises you when you least expect it to and I am sure that 2010 will surprise me in many many ways. So, I am looking forward to a New Year or I should say "My Year"...!!

I wish nothing but Joy and Happiness for all of my Family and Friends. I hope this year is everything you want it to be and More...as I have said many times before :

"The Angels will always guide you to where you should be"

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie