They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have finally made my Decision ....

For a long time now I have had a very hard  Decision to make and its been weighing heavy on my mind. I should have made this descion a long time ago but I never wanted to "Deal" with it. BUT after a couple of events in my life in the past 12 or so months I have come to realize that I am not the same person I was when I first moved here some 15 years ago, I have changed. I have changed in alot of ways. I was very nieve when I first moved here, almost "Blind"...I have become very critical, negative  since then and I just don't trust people anymore. I didnt come to Florida like that, believe me, but alot of people here have changed my life in alot of ways, some good and some "Not So" good which brings me to where I am today..having to make a Decision

....and very soon EVERYONE will know my choice!  and some are not going to like it....and others will be over joyed....

         ..."Challenges give us the opportunity to reveal ourself to ourself. In the midst of struggle, is it fear or faith that is winning? Who do we trust ?

                                                                        Stay Tuned

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie