They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, March 26, 2010

New .....

Well another week has come to an end....Thank Goodness, it was a very long week for me. I don't know why this week I just feel Blah..Blah..and I am sure everyone has their weeks when they feel like that for no special reason or they have a reason and they don't want to share it..(like me)..

I can't wait for "Dancing with the Stars" on Monday..(I told you I have no life at all)...I can not wait to see if any of the stars got any better with their dancing or were able to "Shake off their Nerves"...most of them were nervous on Monday, you could see it "clear as day!!!

I hope to finally finsh reading one of my 3 books that I am reading currently (3 is too many at one time)over the weekend. For now that is my only goal, along with the normal cleaning, Laundry and Church on Sunday with Ayden...

I hope to but we shall see....

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie