They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Sunday, August 24, 2008

Almost Done


Well my Bathroom is almost finished. I just have to find the right accessories. I did find a multicolor blue rug, it had colors related to the new color for my Bathroom. Looking at the photo it does not really give you a good look of the color on the walls. It is a hard color to describe because it's not really turquoise it's a little deeper. The rug really really brings out the color I love it. (Three times a charm I guess). Now I have to find just the right accessories...it's alot harder than you think, believe me I am perfectionist! Once I'm done I will have a few more pictures..stay tuned!

1 comment:

AnneH said...

Karen, the bathroom looks great!!!! You have done a fantstic job on it. I can't wait to see it in person, hopefully 1 day soon.

Anne

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie