They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Sunday, August 10, 2008

Changed My Mind "Again"

Well once again I have changed the color of my Bathroom, this would be the 3rd color now. I just wasn't happy with the pinks I was using. Fianlly my daughter brought home some pamplets from Home Depot and there is was, "My Perfect Bathroom" I already had the cherrywood, sink/cabinet and mirror so all I needed to buy was the color which was a beautiaful sort of aqua or mild turqoise color. I couldn't wait to get home and start. I did the 1st coat with in a hour. I stood back and said to my self "This is it" The color is amazing. I will take a photo once I am done and now I have to look for more Decor with the colors I have now. I can't wait until it's done...You'll see it soon!!

3 comments:

rachel said...

wow it sounds beautiful! i can't wait to see the photo! im sure you will do a fine job with decorating it!
thank you for the sweet comment! (:

Joyce's Journey said...

Aqua is a beautiful color!! You are so funny! You must be happy and always remember that it is a woman's perogative to change her mind!! :)

Anonymous said...

it looks great...and by the way..
"your welcome!" lol

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie