They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Jersey


Here is a picture of my best friend Anne and her son Brian. Anne lives in New Jersey in the area of my old home town Tenafly. I left New Jersey to move Florida

on February 12, 1995. I miss New Jersey alot these days. I brought a couple of my VHS tapes to be put on DVD and one of those tapes was my "Going Away Party" It really brought back so many memories and feelings. The party was given by of course Anne and it was in her parents Huge house in Tenafly. Everyone I knew was there, my girlfriends, co-workers, Aunts & Uncles, Cousins and of course my Family. When I turned on the DVD I had no idea what was on them, and when I turned on the first one was my party opening up with my dad and I Hugging. I had chills run down my arms, I was not expecting that. As I watched I was remembering all the love I had there and still Do. Anne and I are still best Friends after 14 years of living here in Florida. I go to NJ When I can and my girlfriends, Maria, Irene, Linda, Carla, Liz, and of course Anne are back together like I never left. When I am with these girls I laugh and laugh from the gut and I think to myself that I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. They are the most amazing friends any person could have. I have made so very good friends here in Florida also, Joyce has always been the one person I could really talk to. Joyce and I have never had a Fight, not once in the 14 years we have know each other. Joyce was the 1st person who really spoke to me at JFK and we have been friends ever since. We not keep in touch every day or week but I know she would always be there if I needed her and me for her as well. I have been so blessed to have all these special people in my life.

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Oh Karen! What a beautiful post!! You are a truly wonderful friend and that is why you have so many special friends. I so wish we could spend more time together, but I cherish what we have.

Your blog looks great! I love the pictures on your sidebar! I'm so glad you are doing this. It is such fun!!!

AnneH said...

Hi Karen, wow, a picture of Brian and me. Not the most flattering picture of me, but thank you. You are the best friend in the world and I wish that we could see each other more, but at least we talk on the phone and you have your blog to keep me updated. You have done a lot of work on your blog and it looks great!!!!!!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie