They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Beautiful Kathryn Faith



















Here is a photo of my niece Kathryn and a photo of the Disney star, Selena Gomez, notice a resemblance? I heard she is being compared to her at school, everyone says she could be a younger version of Selena, I agree. When I saw Katie in May she was just so beautiful, we miss her and her brother Ryan so much. A little about Katie? She loves to dance, she has been in dance class since she could walk. She plays the piano, she loves Hanna Montana/Mily Cyress and so much more that I may not know at all, with Kaite she can do it all if she wants. I give my brother Eddie and his wife, Andrea so much credit because both of these children know so much about me, Cassandra and Ayden, it's like we live there! Both of those children are so well mannered and polite. When went to their house in May it was like we see them all the time, they took Ayden in like he was their own, they loved him! Katie and Ryan adored him. Ayden thought Ryan was it, he loved following him around. I don't know if my brother's realize that Ayden makes them all "Great Uncles", so they can't tease me about being a "Grandma" too much. All said I really do miss my family and friends in New Jersey because they are all "Home" to me and it's time like this where you some of that "Home" feeling back. BUT life goes on as they say and I have to have faith that good things are coming for me and my family. I do miss everyone but I miss Katie, my Goddaughter alot. I am her Godmother and because of her parents she knows who I am and always will. She is just such a pretty Gorgeous little girl, and her heart is just as beautiful. "Miss you Katie"

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Your little Katie is just adorable and she does look so much like Selena Gomez!!! Eddie and Andrea are so wonderful for keeping you close to their children. That says so much about their love for you also.

AnneH said...

Karen, Katie is a very pretty girl and definately looks like Selena Gomez. Very nice words you said about Eddie and his family.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie