They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It happened..

Well, I finally got "The LETTER" from the mortgage company telling me that they can not come up with a reasonable amount for my house loan...so that is that. I knew it would come sooner or later, but I was hoping for later...

The letter says to call them with my options, ya right! Their options of me loosing my house..this should be a interesting call. I know I have to make the call but I am almost scared they will say that I have to be out by next week....I hope not because I have no clue where I am going yet...They have to give me time, right?

So that is that...):

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie