They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today is the day...!!

Well today is t he day I have been waiting for, my contract is up and I am able to purchase the " IPhone"...I am so excited. It seems every single person I come in contact with has the IPhone..AND now I have the option to buy one.

I have a couple of choices to buy with the IPhone but I have chosen to get the IPhone 3GS, its the one below the new "IPhone 4". The IPhone 4 has had so many problems with it I think I will go with the one I have been waiting for since last year. It's still better than the 3G, and that's what most people I know have so I will still be one grade up from them, LOL. But believe my daughters contract is up today as well and she will have the I-phone 4 by days end I am sure of it. She begged me to get the Iphone 4 because you can look at each other while texting and calling. But its only if both people have the IPhone 4...I don't need that feature, nor do I want that feature...

So I will be going after work today to set myself up with the IPhone...I can't wait.!!!  

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie