They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Only the Lonely...

Well ,things are set with the "short Sale", well set as telling my family I mean. It was hard but I was proud to tell my brother Matt that his credit is safe. I would have died if the word foreclosure was on his credit rating. Matt has worked very hard on his credit all these years and he doesn't deserve that. I do, but he doesn't. Now I just have to wait for the paper work and then I will start the process..I hate the thought of having people walk thru my home but it has to be done.

I have been very lonely these past few weeks...Its been pretty hard. I really thought that Cassandra and Ayden would be around alot more but, nope. Out of sight out of mind I guess. I have been very snippy with Cass because of it but I can't hide my feelings...My mom always said "Karen, you wear your heart on your shoulders" and I cant help it.. It is hard because Cass has been living with me for her entire life, 29 years next week. Also, Ayden will be 5 next month and he too has lived with me since birth. So how can they just walk away from that I don't know but they did. I can't really blame Ayden because when he does see me he is very excited and he tells me that he asked Mommy to bring him to my house but Mommy always says she is to busy...which I do believe! I am not trying to put Cassandra down, its just the way she is, this is the generation she is in, the "Me" Generation. I just thought she would be different in this situation.I know how much she loves me but she just doesn't get it. We are having lunch tomorrow to "Catch up" and I am sure I will have a few choice words for her, and yes I will be teary eyed because even writing this I am teary eyed.
But I can't control that...BUT this lunch was her idea and maybe it is to "Catch up" but I have this sinking feeling its to tell me something else...I could be wrong but I just have the feeling something else is brewing. OMG could she? Would she? be pregnant? Nooooo, right? LOL. Well I guess we will see in my next posting how my lunch went..? Until then....

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie