They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, August 16, 2010

Packing up..UGH

The thought of packing up my home just makes me sick to my stomach. All the "STUFF" I have collected in the past 6 years is just so much. Never thinking it would come to this. I know I have plenty of time to do it because I have 90 days for the short sale to run it's course, then I can just do the next step which is handing in the Deed in lieu of Foreclosure...I am not happy about leaving my home but I am happy I was able to save my brother's credit as well as mine. I do plan on eventually owning a condo or something small and by doing it this way then I do have a future of doing that. The word "Foreclosure" can follow you forever if it wants to so I am glad I won't have that hanging of my head but more important it won't be on my brother Matthews credit...because yes, he does almost have a perfect score...

So the next couple of months will be hard, I will not be sending the money anymore as per the Mortgage company. So maybe I can save for a apartment or something in the time I have left. BUT we all know how well I am at saving..LOL

I will miss my house but honestly its for the best. I was living on the edge with the payment. If anything went wrong with the house I would have the money to fix it because of such a high payment. Also, its just me and Bailey in a 3 bedroom house..I don't need it...!! My dream is to just pack up and move back to NJ but we all know that once I got there I would miss the hell out of Ayden and Cassandra (Even though I hardly see them anymore) so I know that would  not work. I have a really good job here with Joyce and I need to work with what I have...for now!

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie