They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ayden and the E.R...

Well Life is never dull here in my house. Ayden bumped his head at his Great-Grandparents house today, I was not there but Cassandra said he hit it hard. That was around 3:00p.m. So, around bed time, 7:30 pm Cassandra was cleaning him up and noticed that his ear was bleeding? She right away thought something went wrong from hitting his head. I really don't blame her. It is very scary when these things happen, you just don't know what to do. I have told her to just follow her "Gut" and go with it. Cassandra drove up to the E.R and Thank God
it was just a scatch on his ear drum and nothing else, but at least it eased Cassandra (and mine) mind.

2 comments:

AnneH said...

I am so glad to hear that it was nothing serious. Very scary for Cassandra and she definately did the right thing by taking him to the hospital. I would have done the same thing.

Joyce's Journey said...

I'm just reading this today. I'm very behind on blogging! I'm so glad Ayden is okay. How scary that must have been. I would've gone to the ER also. Always better safe than sorry.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie