They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, October 13, 2008

Where are you guys?

Well, am I the only one that enjoys blogging these days? (besides Rachel of course). I don't see anyone of my fellow blogger logging on for days (or weeks) at a time? I enjoy going on every day and hearing about my friends lives. The way my lifestyle is now I can't get on unless I'm at work or after 10:00p.m at night but I do get on . I know we are all busy and some of us lead crazy lives that we can't always get on but you all need to try harder. Life is to short and we all need to keep in touch one way or another. It's been even harder because I have not been able to get on the phone with Anne for our normal "2 Hour chat" or with Joyce to get the HCA Gossip. So as long as we give each other a little "Catch up" or even just a "Thought for the Day" I will be a happy blogger.

2 comments:

AnneH said...

I wrote something this morning before 9am. I unfortunatley had to get rid of our cat Kira. Hope you feel better. One day Ayden will go to bed and stay there. I went through it with Brian and he did.

Joyce's Journey said...

I'm sorry Karen!!!!! I didn't blog all weekend because it was homecoming weekend and you would think I was the high school kid!! I was so busy carting Rachel here and there and got so wrapped up in the happenings that I was just too exhausted to blog. Checked everything out real quick this morning, but no time for comments. So . . . here I am!!! I am so happy you missed me! That just warms the cockles of my heart. I also love blogging and seeing what everyone is up to. I often get disappointed when I don't see new posts. I will be much better this week now that homecoming is home for good for this year!!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie