They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Thursday, October 16, 2008

Looking for the "Angel" in me

Well tomorrow afternoon I have been called to meet with Cassandra at Ayden's school regarding his bad behavior. The school have asked that I attend because I am so close to him. This is fine with me because I will do anything to help get Ayden thru this BUT the bad news is they also asked Dominic to attend. I was not happy about that but Cassandra said the teachers want to explain to him that his actions are very upsetting to Ayden, more than he knows. Alot of times the teachers see how Dominic is suppose to pick him up and never does. Finally they asked Cassandra and Dominic not to tell Ayden when Daddy is coming. The teachers say that when Ayden thinks Daddy is coming he waits by the door or he stares out the window. They believe that this is at least Part of Ayden's behavioral problems. Ayden has been acting up by throwing things at the kids or pushing the other kids and yesterday he bit one of them so he was called to the principle office. So as you can see I am going to have to "Hold" my tongue and bring out the "Angel" in me for this meeting with Dominic. I will try but I am not promising anything....

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Oh my Karen! This will be interesting. I'm anxious to hear what happens. Dominic is odd. I can't believe he would use his own son to get under Cassandra's skin. How sad. Hopefully the love and strength of you and Cass will help that sweet little boy feel secure and content. I would speak my mind, though. Dominic needs a good knock upside the head!!

AnneH said...

Wow Karen, how did it go? Hopefully Dominic sees how his actions affect Ayden. He's not hurting Cassandra he is actually hurting his own son.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie