They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cassandra's Back.....................


Well, Cassandra is back from Universal. Ayden was happy to see her and so was I. Cassandra and Lance seemed to have a really good time, and she deserved it. Cassandra has been working full time and she is full time in school. She has wonderful grades and she maintains the growing relationship with Ayden. I thought this would all be so hard but Cassandra makes it look so easy. I have not seen Cassandra so happy for a long time. She loves to be in school, that is all she really ever wanted. Cass just wants a "Career" and I think now she has found it as well as herself. I am very proud of her. Cassandra still drives me "Crazy" with so many other things but I am so proud of her for pulling her life together and not just giving up. Alot of women who become "Single Moms" give up on themselves, Not Cassandra. She has never had the "Poor Me" I am alone with a child syndrome. Her Life just seems peaceful ......for now!

1 comment:

Joyce's Journey said...

Cassandra has wonderful inspiration in you. The apple does not fall far from the tree, as they say. (whoever they are)

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie