They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WHAT WAS SHE THINKING ??????


To this day I will never understand what my daughter was thinking when she hooked up with the Father of her son?? The only good, no Great thing that came out of that relationship was Ayden. Ayden is Cassandra's world and with him I understand "No Regrets" but I honestly wish Dominic stayed out of Ayden's life. Yes, it's sad to say but it will be 3 years in January that they broke things off and he still treats her like "Crap". Cassandra has moved on and has done very well for herself, I am proud of her. Dominic on the other hand is so immature it's crazy. He treats Cassandra so bad and talks to her so bad that I don't know what they even saw in each other? I am a person who gets over things very easily. If I argue with someone I get over it very quickly. But with Dominic every other month he starts "Drama" and every time he takes Ayden it's also " Drama". He argues with me time after time. I will never forget one time he called me to tell me that Cassandra looked in my journal once while they were together. He was totally "Tattling on her, and trying to cause problems between Cass and myself. I just laughed and said "Dominic, my journals are all dedicated to Cassandra so she will be reading them after I am gone one day so when and if she wants to look at my journals she can" He just hung up.. He makes Cassandra "PAY HIM" for his visits. He tells Cassandra that he does not have any money to buy the boy Milk or a McDonald's meal. Sometimes it "NO MONEY FOR GAS" no matter what it is Cassandra ends up giving him $10.00 to $ 15.00 each time he takes him. Isn't that Sick? Cassandra just gives in because of Ayden. He does love his Father, how ? I don't know because he hardly ever sees him. Cassandra recorded one of their conversations today so she can keep for their next court hearing. She played it for me this morning and I heard for myself how he speaks to Cassandra, it's disgusting! I am really proud of my daughter for putting up with this situation for Ayden's sake, because nobody deserves the verbal abuse she takes from that Man/Boy. I myself did not pick the best of fathers for Cass but at least I can say he always treated me with the up most respect because I was the mother of his child, he never forgot a mothers day, he always called or gave me something, Dominic has no glue...

1 comment:

Joyce's Journey said...

Wow. I don't know what to say. Hopefully Dominic will grow up one day. At least we know that Ayden will and he will see his father for what he is. It is good that Cass has moved on and knows who she is and what she wants. There is no changing Dominic so it's good she just rolls with the punches and always thinks of Ayden first. He is a lucky little boy who has been blessed with a wonderful maternal side of the family.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie