They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Been awhile....


Well I see it's been awhile since I last updated my blog. It's been a crazy week as always. Cassandra has been doing well in school and really seems to enjoy it. Ayden is active like normal but it seems to be more and more each day..I'm pooped! Last night we went to the Daycare annual Halloween Party. Ayden was so excited to go that he actually went "Poop in the potty". Cassandra has been trying forever to teach him how to do poops in the potty and he just wouldn't, he really would refuse to do it but last night Cassandra said if he didn't do poops in the potty he couldn't go to the Party. Well after getting upset for about a moment he went to the Potty and did it!. Ayden was so excited. Cassandra and I made a very big deal with it so he could see how happy we were... He even had Cassandra call "Santa Claus"to tell him that he did poops in the potty and he was being a good boy, it was so funny, so Cassandra pretended she was talking to Santa. He was so serious while Cassandra was on the phone, it was really precious! So for all the trouble Ayden can get into it's times like these where you just forget all that and see what a joy he really is.
P.S Check out Cassandra's blog she finally updated it. aydensmommie.blogspot.com

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie