They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, September 12, 2008

DRAMA-DRAMA-DRAMA-


I don't understand why this Generation of kids have so much "Drama" nothing is simple for these kids. Cassandra stayed home today from work because she has been sick for the last couple of days,a virus of some kind and she can't keep anything down. So coming home today I picked up Ayden from daycare (I brought him to daycare so Cassandra could sleep in)and on the way home I was thinking that she was home all day and the house would be a mess...MUCH TO MY SURPRISE Cassandra had cleaned the house top to bottom, swept the floors, washed the glass tables, did the dishes, cleaned both her and my bathrooms, Ayden and her room look immaculate (She knows not to touch my room, because it's always clean) and she started a load of laundry. I could not believe my eyes. I told her what a wonderful job she did and I was so proud of her. She said she could not just sit around even though she was sick she had to move around. Cassandra is so use to being "on the go" with her 9 hours of work each day and on top of that she has School 4 days a week from 7-10:30. So I was really impressed. She had to go to School tonight to take a exam she was not looking forward to taking. All seemed well, then the phone rang at 8:15pm a hysterical Cassandra called me crying that she had failed her test and the way she was acting was like the world was coming to a end. I told her ( I yelled) to come home and we could talk about it but to stop crying. Once she came home she told me that it was her Physic's class, the one class that she was not "Tops" in..O.K Let's Fix it..and we did. It turns out the only way to take the class over is to take 5 weeks off from work in January because this course is only in the day during the week. I told her it's the best time to take off, holidays are over and she gets a large check from the IRS Every year so that would cover her daycare bill, etc. She also has some PTO Accrued and by them more will have accrued..so see things work out when you attack it calmly. Yes we all get upset like that but it's never "ALWAYS" Drama Drama Drama.
Cassandra is a special girl and the love of my life BUT She is also the biggest Drama Queen we know..(Anne can attest to that) So one moment I want to hug her to death and the next I want to Shake her....DRAMA-DRAMA-DRAMA-.... This is My Life..

1 comment:

AnneH said...

I hope Cassandra is feeling better. What a nice surprise that must have been to get home and find a clean house!!!! That was really very nice of her. Like you said, once she got home and was able to calm down, thanks to you, she was able to see things clearly and will be able to retake the class. Never a dull moment with Cassandra, but you gotta love her. That's one of her many wonderful sides. OK, perhaps the DRAMA is not her best quality, but she has so many other many qualities, I guess she can slide on that one, sometimes anyway. You are a great mom and grandmother, and both Cassandra and Ayden are exterely lucky to have you in their lives.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie