They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Enjoying a Night Off-


Tonight my daughter took a night off from school to study for her exams on Thursday & Friday. An unexpected night off from babysitting Ayden is so nice, not that I don't love him to death, but because I didn't have to fight with him at Bedtime. The person who enjoyed it was 'My Bailey" as you can see in the picture he is able to relax with me on my bed. He just loves being alone with me because Ayden just drives him crazy, pulling at him, screaming in his face, pushing him and much more... so we have had peace...of course Ayden went right sleep, for his "Mama"

of course...................

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

I am so glad you had an enjoyable night!!!!! Bailey is sooooo cute!!! He must've really liked having you all to himself. That little Ayden sounds like he enjoys pushing Gigi's buttons!!!

Joyce's Journey said...

Hi Karen! Stop by my blog again - there's an award for you there!!! I received two awards and need to pass them on to people I think deserve them and I am honoring you with one of them!! Congratulations to you!!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie