They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, September 5, 2008

There is light at the end of the Tunnel

Well it's Friday at 9:30 p.m and this is Cassandra's short night. Cassandra is on her way home and she should be here any moment...Yes, her son is still up but I will be off my shift for the weekend...and I am looking forward to it. Cassandra did go to the daycare and the teachers agreed that Ayden sleeps to long so they will only allow him to sleep 30-40 minutes a day instead of 2 hours. The teacher said Ayden was the first to fall asleep at 12:oo pm and the last one that wakes up at 2:30 p.m so Anne's idea really helped!!!

Now we have to start worrying about this Hurricane Ike, I don't pay much attention until they start getting close and this one is getting close--to us--. We were told today at work that we all had to stay in the hospital no more A-B Teams for Human Resources we all have to work. I told my boss if Cassandra and Ayden are coming to the Hospital then I have to stay with Bailey. We are not allowed to bring dogs to the hospital and I can not leave him alone. I use to have people I could count on but not anymore so Bailey is my responsiblilty and I won't leave him alone. If the storm is really bad I may have to take Bailey and pack up my car and head North. Scary huh?
My boss was not happy but she understood. So I guess we are on "storm watch" this weekend..
stay tuned....

1 comment:

AnneH said...

I am so happy that my advice worked. I hope it makes his going to bed at night a little easier. Keep me posted!! It does make sense though why he wasn't tired at night.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie