They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Sunday, September 21, 2008

We made a Deal


Well Cassandra and I had a real Heart to Heart talk this weekend. We both had something we wanted to talk to each other about. I told her that for many years I cleaned up after her and that was wrong.Cassandra is not a pig but she sure can become a "Tornado" coming through the house. Cassandra has a very bad habit of not picking up after herself until I Scream at her do it.
For a while she said she would help me clean up during the weekends but that didn't last long.

Cassandra wanted to talk to me about her discipline of Ayden. Cassandra asked if I would "Back off" and not put in my 2 cents, which I do. I can not stand there and Listen to him crying I am a talker and Cassandra is a Yeller. Ayden is very bright boy so he knows he can act up when I am caring for him.

So, the deal is she would take charge of her cleaning and I will "Butt out" We want to see how this works. We both need it to get along better. It's not that we don't get along but it will stop me from being angry all the time at her..I am NOT a clean freak but I like it to look ne. Believe me I know how hard it is to have 3 year old running around, but together we will Deal!

3 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

It is so nice that you can come to an agreement like this. It will be years from now before Rachel and I will reach that point. I'm constantly harping on her to bring her clothes up, bring her shoes up, etc., etc. She can have as many as five pairs of shoes scattered around the dining room and living room and that DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!!! I am anxious to hear how it goes. I don't know what this will be harder for - you or Cassandra:) It would be hard for me to keep quiet!! :)

AnneH said...

I'm glad that you and Cassandra were able to talk to each other and came to an agreement. I know how easy it is to just do it yourself when it comes to the mess others make. I honestly don't think Brian would know where to put his clothes if I asked him to put them away. Anyway, I know that has been bothering you for a while, so hopefully the talk you had will work. Also, it's got to be hard to sit back and not do or say anything when Ayden is crying, or whatever. That would be very hard for me to sit back and not react, so I can't wait to hear how it goes. Keep me/us posted.

rachel said...

that sounds like a done deal (;
that is also a very nice photo of the two of you!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie