They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Thursday, September 18, 2008

A new Start


I took this photo Yesterday, it's a photo of Marcela's son Jason home from the Navy. Jason looks fantastic and I on the other hand look FAT. Yes, I know I have gained weight but I never realized how much? Honestly it's mostly my outfit, I can say that because I know the shirt was big on me and that sometimes makes you look bigger but Yes I am Fat! Lately I just didn't care because it really didn't bother me. I have no one "Special to look good for which is a terrible way to be. If I was happy with the way I look I would be fine but after seeing this photo I realized how much I don't like the way I look. So, I am not going to go on and on about this I will just do something about it. I know I will never be "Twiggy" again but at least I will be doing it for me so I can Like myself because that is what is important. I don't want to hear from Anyone, "Oh Karen your not fat" because I don't need to have anyone make me feel better, only I have the power to do that for this subject anyway. Believe me having friends not only makes me feel better it makes me feel safe. I don't have a Whole bunch of friends like Cassandra does but I do have very "Faithful " Friends and ones I can always count on.

1 comment:

AnneH said...

Hi Karen, what a nice picture of you and Marcela's son. You are a wonderful person and I am lucky to have you in my life for the past 30 years!!! I have learned through the years that one of the most important things in life is to be happy with who you are and not to worry about what other people think about me. You are a beautiful person inside and out. You have to always remember that!!!!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie