They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, September 15, 2008

Part 2 of "Drama-Drama-Drama



As you saw in my previous post my daughter was so distraught about her classes/grades. Well today she calls me at work to tell me "it was all a big mistake mom" ....Yes, once again my daughter jumped no leaped into the wrong information regarding her school. It seems after she left School on Friday so upset the school tried to get back in touch with her to tell her that the exams were graded "in-Correctly "So all of her "DRAMA" on Friday was for nothing..The school called her cell and she lost her cell and the e-mail address she gave them was her e-mail from work, so all that worry for NOTHING!!!! So the happy face you see here is "Happy once again"Believe me life with Cassandra is never ever dull but I love her to death so the Drama that comes with her is just fine Sometimes)...........She is MY Drama Queen..

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Cassandra is beautiful! Her drama would drive me nuts also. It sounds like Rachel will be following in her footsteps as the scenarios you describe sound very familiar. I'm glad it worked out for Cass with school. That would've been a real hassle in the castle if she had to take a leave from work, etc., etc. In a way I don't blame her for flipping out. It's just very hard for the person on the receiving end. You are such a good mom. You are always there for her - no matter what her mood. That is beautiful.

AnneH said...

Hi karen, I can't believe that. All that drama for nothing!!!! Thank goodness everything worked out and she doesn't have to take the class again. Hopefully she has learned from this experience, but knowing Cassandra I doubt it. Hang tough Karen :)

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie