They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Worse Night ever...........Not kidding!

Well I am back to watching Ayden again after a nice 4 day weekend and he is back to his wild self big time..I have been trying to get him to sleep since 7:30 pm and it is now 10:00 pm and yes he is still awake. I thought he was sleeping around 9:15 pm because I did not hear anything for awhile but then my door opened and their was Ayden covered head to toe with Powder, I mean covered. I had been fighting with him for 2 hours and you would think he would be tired out...oh no the 3rd hour was worse then the 1st 2 hours. I feel my heart pounding because I can not understand why he is so full of energy at 10;00 p.m at night? It boggles my mind. It has been bad with him but now it's every night and I still have another 6 months of this..I really don't know what else to do? Any suggestions? Not that I haven't tried everything....I have!
Honestly I may have to re--think this situation..it's not good!

4 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Oh Karen! I understand what you are going thru. You cannot do anything about it - you just need to go with the flow. It was wonderful when Ayden went to bed at 7:30, but I would've been surprised if that lasted. You just need to do stuff while he's doing stuff and he will get tired. You will not win, so don't even try. Your winning will be by not letting it get to you. You can do it. I wouldn't want to be doing what you are doing now. I was in my late 30's when I was going thru what you are doing now. A couple of years makes a difference.

AnneH said...

Oh Karen, you poor thing. I feel so bad for you. My suggestion is to ask the day care how long he naps during the day. When Brian was in day care they were letting him sleep forever, so when it came time for bed he wanted no part of it, so I spoke to the daycare and asked them to only allow him to sleep 30min-1 hour a day and it made things a lot easier at home. He's probably also so excited to be with you that he does anything he can for your attention, even it's being misbehaved.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry mom. as soon as i graduate i will by you a 7-day cruise for you and me....
with out Ayden.

AnneH said...

Cassandra, nice thought about the cruise you're going to buy for your mom, but how about buying it for her and her best friend Anne and you can stay home and babysit... That sounds like a much better idea :)

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie