They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My day off is Over.....BIG TIME!

Well Cassandra went back to School tonight and I am back into "Nite Nite" Time. Cassandra said it would be alot easier tonight because she had to pick him up from daycare today because he had pink eye. One of the kids in his class had it a week ago so they believe that's how he got it. Cassandra picked up Ayden to take him to the Doctor just before nap time so she brought him home and never gave him a nap...did it work? The jury is still out. It's 8:40 and it's the first time I sat down since I got home. Cassandra left at 6:00 pm or so and asked me to set up her new cell phone so Ayden was playing on the back porch. I turned around after 10 minutes and my entire living room floor was covered with Sand from his Sand box, so it has taken me this long to sweep, get him ready for bed and finally relax..Last night he was up from 1:30 am until 4:15 am arguing with Cassandra in the hallway about everything under the sun, so I finally got up, yelled a little and everyone went back to bed. Needless to say I never went back to sleep but they did!
So, I am so glad that things are back to Normal.... (well my normal)

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Sand all over the living room floor???!!!!! I would die!!!! God bless you Karen and that sweet little boy!!!

AnneH said...

Oh Karen, you poor thing. I really feel so bad for you. It has to be so exhausting!!! I would die if I had sand all over the place. I hope he didn't keep getting up also?!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie