They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, November 21, 2008

Dust my self off......


Well today is one week since I was Laid off as they call it, I call it "Thrown Away"
but I know "Life Goes on" My life as changed from this day on, never to be the same again.

Sometimes I think it was for the best, and other days I say "Why Me" They give me all their reasons why but none of those reasons hold with me. I am very sad about leaving JFK but maybe it means I have to go through this before something better is coming, that is what everyone is telling me. I want to believe that and I will soon but I am still a little bit bitter, hurt and angry. I never thought my Director Denise would have let this happen to me. It just goes to show you how things can change "Like that" and happen when you least expect.

I have been so afraid of not finding a job. I have been on websites every nite up until 2:00am and I will keep looking. Trudy told me that they have 4 options coming up and as of today nothing has happened. They want me to believe in them but it's times like this it's hard to believe in them. I could say to them "Don't bother" but I need all the help I can get right now. I called my work phone number and it's gone already. If you dial my number at work it just just says "This extension is no longer a working number please call the main HR Extension" It's crazy because I still wake up in the morning and my first thought is "Work I have to get ready" that has happended to me at least 3 times this week. I also think about the projects I had going and for one small instant I think I will go onto work on Monday and fix it and then it hits me, I don't work there anymore, I don't know why I expected any thing different but it's only been a week. When they say "Your Gone" you are gone.
I guess I just have to "Pick myself up" and start all over again.I have to, all I have done all this week is just sat around feeling sorry for myself, emailing myco-workers and just looking for more heartache. So as of Monday I will:

1) Pick myself up

2) Dust my self off


3) and start all over again...
Only God knows how my life will go, and I have
faith he knows what is best for me. I would love to
say one day "It was the best thing for me getting laid off"
I can only hope

No comments:

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie