They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Saturday, November 15, 2008

Still Crushed

Well I am still crushed from yesterday's lay off, I want to thank you for giving me some space for now, more than anything I need that now. I know my friends and family are with me on this but right now I need to be alone. I am not the kind of person who let's it all out, I truly need time.

I cleaned out my office and I was very professional and wrote notes on all my work to say where I was at in each project. I spent over a hour there by myself and by the time I was leaving and turning off my light I lost it all over again. It's really going to take some time I guess, my head is spinning right now..

Thanks for all your understanding FOR NOW..

1 comment:

Joyce's Journey said...

I am here for you whenever.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie