They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, November 10, 2008

My Angels Mean the World to me.....





To start off this blog tonight I just want to say that Cassandra was hospitalized today and she is
just fine. She had once of her synop episodes which she has not had in almost 5 years. I just spoke to her and they said she was clear on the Echo test, which is a good sign. So, don't worry she will be just fine. So all that said:
Here are a just a few photos from my Angel Collection. One of my favorite is the one is the
one on the right side, it was given to me from Linda at work. It's a beautiful angel that has the
Lords Prayer on it. One of my other favorites is the one on the left side, It was given to me by
my brother Matthew, it's a Irish Angel. The one in the middle are a couple more that were either given to me or I bought. I put my Angels all over my house but the ones in the case/Glass are my favorite ones..I have been collection angels for alot of years, I just love them. Angels are something that just makes you feel good, or even just smile. Angels keep me spiritual, and I love
that about them. Angels are watching over us, I truly believe that and it comforts me each time I look at them.








2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

What a beautiful post!!! I love your angels and they look so very nice how you have them displayed. When I see angels, I think of you because I know how special they are to you.

AnneH said...

Karen, I just read your post. I LOVE the pictures of all of your Angels. They really are very beautiful and special!! I am glad that Cassandra is doing better. Pretty scary. My dad was out last night but I will check with him tonight whether or not he knows anything about the diagnosis.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie