They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Monday, November 3, 2008

Something Nice..Something Not so nice...here we go!


Lets' start with the "Not so Nice" Part:

Cassandra has to take a Pathology course which is only offered twice a week at 2:00p.m. She was told by her supervisor and her Director that it was O.K to leave twice a week to go...Well the Director Left and the Manger Donna is the interim Director who we all thought was nice..Well, not any more. Donna told Cassandra that she could not have one of her leads be out 2 days a week on half days. Cassandra offered to come in earlier on those days (Which is what she discussed with the previous Director) but Donna said No! So Cassandra had to step down from lead and go back to her old position as registrar for the Cath Lab. Problem with that? Her new hours are 5:30am until 1:oo pm...see where this is going..Yep, I am now having to dress Ayden in the morning, feed Ayden in the Morning and take him to school in the Morning. I love him to death but the mornings were my only "ME TIME" I had. So I take him and Pick him up now every day except Friday, I just take him and Cassandra has no School.
Now for the Nice News: (Which is nice for me)
As you can see in the Picture Alvaro did the tile on my shower floor. It looks so nice and clean. Before it was so dull with dark stains and black areas I could not get off since I moved in..It was the original Shower. Alvaro added some flowers and I really love it. He is going to knock up some of the wall tiles and add the flowers that are on the floor (That will come later). I also had bought the new doors for the shower a while back so the doors will go on either tomorrow or maybe even the weekend because he works, I work and I understand if he is to tired..Once he puts the door on I will take another photo so you get the whole effect.

So you see, something "Not Nice" always has Something "Nice" coming around the corner.

4 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Oh Karen! Your shower looks sooo beautiful! I love it! You must be thrilled!!!

I can't believe that whole scenario with Cassandra and work and Ayden. Ugh! I don't know what to say.

AnneH said...

Karen, the shower looks great!!! One thing about Alvaro, he does really really good work. He is good at what he does. Wow, you really are a life saver for Cassandra and Ayden. I hope Cassandra realizes what she has and how great you are to her and your grandson.

myaliasgigi said...

Anne- thanks for nice words.
Their are times I think she knows but also alot of times she dosn't.
She asked me this morning how it was going in the mornings and I was honest, it sucks! All she can say is "I am sorry Mom" and I know their is nothing she can do, so I just have to deal with it I guess. I just keep waiting for April 2009 to come along...FAST!

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry mom and i know sometimes i'm bad at showing it but i am really grateful, i can't wait to get a new job and pay you back for everything you done.
thanks again.
p.s. GO OBAMA!!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie